Today I was reading about the web 3.0 and I was glad with my visualization of what could web 3.0 mean to me. I visualize myself as :
- I am tired of my rut life I want to go some place very nice that can surely make me feel better; I share my mood information with the web and the quick option are presented. It may be a small holiday destination or a spiritual class nearby; it may be something far; web shows me the available option and the best option to book it and reach there;
- I have a craving for makki ki roti and saag; web searches the closest Indian restaurants serving it; with ratings and seat availability; I choose the best option; web informs the restaurant about me coming, my time to the restaurant; I reach there my order is ready and served to me;
- I want to see a movie that had has Aamir Khan and is a comedy; web searches the closest/fastest options available;
- I have 100$ and I want to go out with my family, watch a movie, eat an Italian food, eat a sundae and while coming back I stop at a wharf; web searches for the options, combines them and presents me the package options.
- and many more weird dreams ……………..
This will be awesome! I know this is a dream and it will come true
What is Web 3.0? From the search links that I would like to share
An Idiot’s Guide to Web 3.0
What will Web 3.0 look like? Who knows? But here are a few possibilities.
The Semantic Web
A Web where machines can read sites as easily as humans read them (almost). You ask your machine to check your schedule against the schedules of all the dentists and doctors within a 10-mile radius-and it obeys.
The 3D Web
A Web you can walk through. Without leaving your desk, you can go house hunting across town or take a tour of Europe. Or you can walk through a Second Life-style virtual world, surfing for data and interacting with others in 3D.
The Media-Centric Web
The Pervasive Web
A Web that’s everywhere. On your PC. On your cell phone. On your clothes and jewelry. Spread throughout your home and office. Even your bedroom windows are online, checking the weather, so they know when to open and close. &151
I have a dream for the Web [in which computers] become capable of analyzing all the data on the Web