On March 27th every year the Earth Hour is celebrated but in a very different style. People across the globe and that too millions of us switch off all appliances and lights. By doing this they participate in EARTH HOUR. This is done from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM i.e. for 1 hr. As per my knowledge this is the biggest environment awareness program on the planet.
SWITCH OFF ALL ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES FROM 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM TOMORROW for a better Earth!
Related articles by
- Earth Hour (mikeaxelrod.com)
- Do your bit for the earth on Saturday (thewayoftheweb.net)
- Tomorrow night, turn off your lights! (googleblog.blogspot.com)
- Mike Rushton: Earth Hour (leftyfb.com)
- Earth Hour: Participate In The Global Event Locally (huffingtonpost.com)